Saturday, February 16, 2008

R+E#5: The Horse and His Boy Post#1(EXPLORATION)

I am starting this blog on one of the books in The Chronicles of Narnia series. I became interested in the The Chronicles of Narnia after I saw the movie based on the second book of Narnia called The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Ever since I have always wanted to read the Narnia series. Recently, I finally started the series. So far I have read the first two books and I am starting the third one. The third book, as you can tell from the title is about a talking horse and a boy. I wanted to do this blog so that I can share the book with my classmates during my Response and Exploration.
The author of the series is Clive Staples Lewis, or better known as C.S. Lewis. He was born in Belfast in 1898. C.S. Lewis wrote many books and the seven Chronicles of Narnia books were his only works for children.
The book:
Here is the picture of the author:
Next time I'll post a little bit about the plot after I read more of the book.